Free & Critical Thinking (quite useful in today’s nonsensical world)
- Pros and Cons of controversial issues. : a nonpartisan nonprofit public charity
- It will pass : free thinking … on every subject . May help escape from the matrix
Natural Health (is there any other way ?)
- INHS : International Natural Hygiene Society – Pursuing a scientific approach to health, based on the natural laws of life. A reliable source of information on the prerequisite for health. « Let’s have the truth, though the Heavens fall ! » (Herbert Shelton)
- Soil And Health Library is a rich and reliable online source of information for (natural) health seekers.
- Dr Doug Graham : Natural Hygiene Promoter, fitness coach, author of the book « 80-10-10 diet » (raw vegan & low fat). A nice man who walks his talk.
- Dr Fred Bisci PhD : very inspiring and inspired promoter of mainly raw vegan diet. His Video Blog is a must see for anyone interested in the roots of real health.
- Natural News : Mike Adams, aka the Health Ranger, presents critical thinking articles, videos, books, experts interviews related to health (on a very wide range)
- WHALE – Hollistic Health : a huge site presenting and referencing the facts with reliable information on natural health, and on misinformation threats by Big Pharma entities. A goldmine of information.
- Vaccination Liberation : very informative articles, practical advice, forms, testimonies, books, resources. – Editor : Ingri Cassel/Harkins
- Dr. Joseph Mercola : whose motto is « Tke control of your health » by keeping really informed on every dimensions of health. A Goldmine of information.
- Tim O’Shea DC : Natural Health promoter
- Catherine J. Frompovich : Consumer Health Researcher, Journalist & Author, Retired Natural Nutrionist. Her last published book « Vaccination Voodoo » should be clear-minding like « Vaccination Religion » by Wallene James
- AMT WebDesign